We are not wedding videographers starting out livestreaming weddings. We streamed our first wedding 12 years ago. Our experience has been gained broadcasting all kinds of sports including International World Championships as well as conferences, not only in Ireland and the UK but also in France, Belgium and Denmark.
SO WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We normally use 3-4 cameras, remotely controlled and at a height of 3m to maximise viewing angles and minimise intrusion. These cameras pan, tilt and zoom to get the best possible shot and it means we can be practically invisible.
- The stream can be hosted by us or we can give you an embed code for a website of your choice ( we strongly recommend not using Facebook or other social media as they can detect copyrighted music and cut the broadcast)
- It can be password protected if required.
- It can be viewed on any device.
- We can incorporate up to 4 live video calls of well-wishers or speakers into the broadcast. Please note, this is not Zoom as we can decide which shots go back to the online guests as well as having a “back” audio channel to talk and direct them.
- A complete recording of the wedding in HD would be available minutes after the ceremonies.
- We have recently introduced a new feature where absent guests and friends can send good will messages to be played on a ticker tape before the ceremony and during signing of the register
- Price for covering the ceremony is €450 -€550, depending on location plus €150 for covering speeches